Maybe I got inspired by the Travis Ford article and maybe I just missed doing it but yesterday I bought a notebook and I already drew 4 blog entries.
These are a little less polite than in tone than that of my other entries and probably a lot more personal. Also because I'm sort of dyslexic and draw without a spell checker there will be a lot of spelling and grammar errors, please cope with that.
The ones I've done so far have nothing to do with pop culture but are more for my own enjoyment/therapeutic value.
The last problem is how to name them, I combined the words drawing and blog into drog (I considered drag but it felt a little to silly). Now all thats left is to scan them.
The government could do 100 or more things that could help my adult
autistic kid. Reviving the vaccine-causation lie isn’t one of them.
-
Yesterday, Donald Trump, Robert Kennedy and others met in the Oval Office
to announce an executive order on vaccines and autism. I have a simple
message fo...

No comments:
Post a Comment