skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
If you want to contact me
you can always
mail
me
9/17/09
Drog 3 - Eyes
A problem I have all the time.
One little request, I'm a bit dyslectic so please forgive the spelling and grammar mistakes
1 comment:
Kim Wombles
September 30, 2009 at 11:15 PM
:-) Also looking down at a book, never fails.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Autistic Quality
Noord Holland, Netherlands
At the age of 33, I was diagnosed with a disorder in the autistic spectrum. With this blog I hope to explore the links (both good and bad) between Autism and Pop Culture
View my complete profile
Archive
▼
2009
(32)
►
11
(3)
►
10
(12)
▼
09
(14)
Welcome to Holland
I am Monster
I am Propaganda
Spring cleaning in the autumn
Drog 4 - We'll make great pets
Drog 3 - Eyes
MMR video
Neurotypical is so 2008
Drog 2 - Indigo Rain
Drog 1 - SCAM
Mary & Max
Book
Drogs comming soon
Branford cartoonist Travis Ford draws from his dai...
►
08
(3)
autism
artwork
cartoon
drog
web video
film
Autism Speaks
drawing
vaccination
Neurotypical
treatment
Andrew Wakefield
archetypes
media
terminology
Alternative Medicine
Jenny McCarty
human rights
indigo children
quack
ribbon
scam
Is the puzzel ribbon the best symbol for Autism
See this
post
for an explenation
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Autism Blogs
Turner & Kowalski
-
Autism Nostrum
-
Left Brain/Right Brain
-
A Photon In The Darkness
-
Countering Age of Autism
-
The Autism News
-
FWD/Forward
-
Autismherd
-
Cat in a Dog's World
-
Links
Bad Science by Dr Ben Goldacre
ASD on Wikipedia
Stop Jenny McCarty
Autistic Quality is in licentie gegeven volgens een
Creative Commons Naamsvermelding 3.0 Nederland licentie
.
Gebaseerd op een werk op
autisticquality.blogspot.com
:-) Also looking down at a book, never fails.
ReplyDelete