If you want to contact me
you can always mail me

8/26/09

What made me think of autism

About two years ago I started to consider that I might be autistic. Before that I had been diagnosed with SAD (social anxiety sindrome) and while that explained some things it also left a lot of questions.
Then by accident I saw this video.

well, it's true.


I recognised a lot that was said in the video. Almost as if it was meant to be there were quit a few TV programs about autism going around at the time (several on MTV). It took me about two years to find the courage to admit to myself that it might be autism and to talk to my doctor about it.

I will be thankful to Emily for ever. I fully believe that seeing this video and the 2 follow ups changed my life.

part two of my personal video series aout autism!


This video responds to the many messages and questions i have gotten regarding my first two aspergers videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment